Thursday, November 27, 2014

Book Reviews Coming up!

Hey guys! so I know that I haven't post in a little bit and I'm really sorry for that, but good news is that I'll be posting a new video tomorrow to show the reviews that are coming up.!! yay!

This is the list of the books that I'll be reading and posting in the following weeks and I'll leave the Amazon link to each one of them just in case you want to tag alone and read it as well, (I know want to *wink, wink*)

  In my last video I talked (Fangirl like crazy) about Losing it by Cora Carmack and how I fell in love with the story and how much I love Cora and all that, you can watch the video again by clicking here.
So I just bought more of her books.  AND SHE TWEETED ME!!!!!!! (ignore the little fan girl moment)

Books Reviews Coming Up:

Gone Girl by GillianFlynn

Keeping her by Cora Carmack

Faking it By Cora Carmack

All line up by Cora Carmack


There is many more to come but for now! this are the books that I'm planing to read not in an specific order so if you have any request feel free to leave a comment or send me a tweet @ARLENISJ or leave me a comment on Instagram @arlenisj, also don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.



Thanks for reading xoxo.