Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Longest Ride - Movie Review

Plot Summary

Based on the bestselling book by master storyteller Nicholas Sparks, this romantic drama centers on the star-crossed love affair between Luke, a former champion bull rider, and Sophia a college student who is about to embark upon her dream job.As conflicting paths test their relationship, they make a fateful connection with an older gentleman, whose memories deeply inspire the young couple. 







My Review



First of all I never thought that a movie would make me cry more than A Walk To Remember but  I was so wrong, This movie was so well done and I liked how they made the transitions to connect one story to the other, it was a little different from the book, but those little changes that were made to fit the story on the big screen, in my opinion added a little touch to the story  and when it all came together it was just impossible for me to hold my tears any longer.
The Cast of the movie was just perfect just after Scott Eastwood was announced to play the role of Luke I went back on the book and it was just amazing how the book's description matched so well with Eastwood features and Britt Robertson as Sophia was just the perfect pick I can’t imagine anyone else playing Sophia, I really enjoyed  watching this beautiful story being brought to life in such an amazing way I got the chance to see it in a special screening  and the movie is not longer in theaters but you can buy on iTunes here.here.




No comments:

Post a Comment