Friday, September 26, 2014

The Maze Runner Book Review

I'm pretty sure that you all have hear about the Maze runner, specially now that it has been turn into a movie and it has been so successful that everyone is talking about it, and let's be honest if you live in New York, like me you may or may no have seen the post all around the city, subways, bus, etc. And of course all my fellows Teen wolf fans, know that our very own cutie Stiles AKA Dylan O'Brien is staring in the movie as Thomas, enough of the movie already, let's go to the book.

The Maze Runner is a  Young-adult fiction, wrote by  The New York time's best seller author James Dasher.

The book is  base on the story of a group of kids whose memories have been delete where put on a place call the maze and the only thing they know about themselves is their name, things are really in order, they have routines, everyone have their role, and this at the maze are pretty much the same everyday, but everything starts to change when Thomas shows up, everyone suspect that Thomas have something to do with it all, but what they don't know is that once they find out the truth, things will never be the same to them.


Now I have to say that I loved the book so much as you can see on the picture below it's me reading at the beach, yes that's about how amazing this book is, I went to Puerto Rico on my summer vacation and I just couldn't help myself but read it, the thrill is amazing you just want to read more and more, my obsession was so big that I had to run to my local target and buy the 2 following books, yes it's a trilogy guys, so expect my books reviews for  "The Scorch trials" and "Death Cure" anytime soon. 


What YOU think about the book?, did you watch the movie? let me know what you think here.

No comments:

Post a Comment