Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Midsummer 's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger Book Review

About The Book.







“Whitley Johnson's dream summer with her divorcé dad has turned into a nightmare. She's just met his new fiancée and her kids. The fiancée's son? Whitley's one-night stand from graduation night. Just freakin' great.


Worse, she totally doesn't fit in with her dad's perfect new country-club family. So Whitley acts out. She parties. Hard. So hard she doesn't even notice the good things right under her nose: a sweet little future stepsister who is just about the only person she's ever liked, a best friend (even though Whitley swears she doesn't "do" friends), and a smoking-hot guy who isn't her stepbrother...at least, not yet. It will take all three of them to help Whitley get through her anger and begin to put the pieces of her family together.”


My Review



This is the second book by Keplinger that I read and once again I was really impressed by her work, when I read The duff, (Click here to see my review of The Duff)  I was really into the story and trying to figure out what was coming next, but with this book, I was really into the story line, but the characters were so good in a way that you can really  relate to them, which is one of my favorite things about Keplinger’s writing she really works on her characters and make them really come to life in a way that can make you feel all kinds of emotions  and the different scenarios  of the book were simple  enough to make you think about, your life and the  decisions you make without thinking and how they end up catching up with you.
I highly recommend this books, I was reading it over the 4th of July holidays, which was a perfect timing considering the story and end up with this HUGE book crush on Nathan,  once I finished I was left wanting for more, so If Keplinger  would make this a series or decide to write a novella I would be the first to buy!
You can get the book on The Links Below:
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment